The built-in module "User interface" is used to define VisionR masks and mask elements such as widgets, forms, table views, tree views etc. The standard VisionR modules contain a predefined set of masks for the user roles in every module. New masks and custom elements can be created by the customer. All user interface elements have a definition in the database and can be changed by the system administrator. Application masks are defined in this module in an abstract way and then normally rendered as web components. Rendering masks with other GUI technologies (e.g. Java Swing) is possible and can be implemented as custom solution. There is a large set of predefined user interface widgets. For users of the "VisionR Framework" the module "User interface" offers extensive tools for building new masks in order to create a new module.
- abstract definition of application masks
- widgets, forms, table views, tree views etc.
- easy creation of new masks
- predefined set of widgets
- UI masks are rendered as web components
- interaction within the UI masks with the VisionR Script language (VSC)
- rendering masks with other GUI technologies (e.g. Java Swing) possible