The library module groups data instances of standard enumerations such as country codes, currencies, languages, metric units etc. This module's data instances are typically referenced by other modules where standard enumerations are listed as property of other objects.
The built-in module "Library" contains lists with standard information, which can be used as library elements in all other VisionR modules. The library elements are mostly derived from ISO standards. There are lists for countries, currencies, official holidays, parer formats etc. The number of library elements grows with the time. Newly added libraries are delivered with VisionR updates as XML and can be imported at any time in the live system.
- data objects, containing standard information
- data libraries can be referenced in any VisionR module
- libraries derived from ISO standards
- countries, currencies, official holidays, parer formats etc.
- number of library elements grows with the time
- libraries are delivered with VisionR updates
- library elements as XML