The VisionR module “FlexiWorkplace” can be used for the mobile workplace reservation. A graphical user interface and a calendar view make it easy to find a suitable free workplace when searching in a number of locations. You can additinaly book some assets or services.
In the current situation a number of companies are looking for solutions concerning optimized workplace usage in a working world between homeoffice and office workplaces. Plan-Vision offers an intuitive and visually oriented tool. “FlexiWorkplace” ist completely web based, cloud oriented solution with an App and a browser version. The tool can be used together with existing CAFM systems. It can be easily integrated with other systems like Outlook, SAP, etc.
- Search for free workplaces: You can look for a free workplace visually in floor plans. After you have filled out the search criteria in the search fields (begin, end, building, floor) you can see the free workplaces in the plan and reserve them.
- Reservation with a QR or barcode: If you are standing in front of a desk, you can reserve it using a QR or barcode scan from your mobile device. You can also cancel your ongoing reservation for this workplace.
- Reserve a single workplace: You can start creating a new reservation, using graphical workplace search in a floor plan or in a list with attached pictures.
- Reserve multiple workplaces for teamwork: Here you can lookup multiple workplaces and reserve them simultaneously for a team of persons. You can later assign the single reservations to the persons from the team, who will receive separate email events for theis Outlook calendars.
- Table view of all reservations: You can lookup reservations filtered by date, reserved by, reserved for, status and so on. You can display the reservations as a table or in a list view. Data can be exported as a MS Excel sheet.
- Calendar with reservations: You can see all available workplaces an a timeline an make a reservation starting with your preferred date and time. You can also display reservations in a timeline grouped by the persons who created them.
References to other modules
- Area management
- Outlook ICS