The VisionR module "Documents" provides a Document Management System (DMS) with a complete server-side virtual file system. It supports document versioning and access rights to folders and files. Files are uploaded, viewed and linked in a user friendly manner.
The VisionR module "Documents" provides a powerful tool for managing documents online. The uploaded documents can be linked to every object in all other VisionR modules. The built-in access management defines read, insert, update, delete and archive user rights. Browsing through the virtual file system on the server is as easy as using a local operating system. An uploaded document can have many versions in different languages.
Following views make working with documents in VisionR fast and easy:
- tree view
- table view
- paged row view
- tile view
- server-side virtual file system (folder / document structure)
- creating, deleting and archiving of folders and documents
- upload of all kinds of file formats
- access rights to the uploaded files: read, insert, update, delete and archive
- documents versions
- user friendly document views
- all document properties can be adjusted to the customer's needs
- layout changes are possible
- automatically generated e-mail on document changes (document tracking)
- complete internationalization
- document archiving
- Normal userhas read access to the own uploaded documents and to documents with access right "everyone"
- Module userdocuments are usually linked to object in other VisionR modules;users of those modules have read/write access to these documents
- Administratorhas read/write access to all documents
- Plug-in viewers
References to other VisionR modules
- all other VisionR modules